Our Oak sleepers are longer lasting and free of chemical treatments. Hardwood oak sleepers do not have to be treated with creosote or pressure treatment to prevent them rotting and collapsing. Oak sleepers are generally much more durable and naturally longer lasting.
Hardwood Oak sleepers are suitable for use in ground contact situations such as retaining walls and raised beds, patios, water features, edging, borders and decking.
Oak tanalised sleepers are ideal for all the following:
- Raised beds for soil, flowers, plants, and other shrubs
- Raised ponds.
- To pave gardens and parking areas
- Placed throughout a garden to divide open spaces
- Hard wearing staircases
- To edge lawns
- Retaining walls to uneven areas
- Extremely durable & heavy duty fencing
- Compost boxes
- Ornate sculptures and carvings
- Raised garden ponds lined with plastic
- Driveway bollards
Secure online payments: