Hardwood oak sleepers do not have to be treated with creosote or pressure treatment to prevent them rotting and collapsing. Oak sleepers are generally much more durable and naturally longer lasting.
Our Oak sleepers are longer lasting and free of chemical treatments.
Hardwood Oak sleepers are suitable for use in ground contact situations such as retaining walls and raised beds, patios, water features, edging, borders and decking.
Oak tanalised sleepers are ideal for all the following:
- Raised beds for soil, flowers, plants, and other shrubs
- Raised ponds.
- To pave gardens and parking areas
- Placed throughout a garden to divide open spaces
- Hard wearing staircases
- To edge lawns
- Retaining walls to uneven areas
- Extremely durable & heavy duty fencing
- Compost boxes
- Ornate sculptures and carvings
- Raised garden ponds lined with plastic
- Driveway bollards
Buying online is easy and secure:
- Browse and order the items you would like to buy.
- Pay via secure online payment, You are not required to have a PayPal account to complete purchases.
- Receive confirmation of purchase.
- Collect the items at our Crowborough Centre at a time of your convenience during our opening hours which are ( Mon to Fri – 08.00am to 5.00pm Saturday 08.00am to 12.00 Noon ) or choose a delivery option.
- Terms & Conditions apply.
- FREE LOCAL DELIVERY is available ( minimum order £150 )
- National delivery options available – Contact us for details.
- If you would like to have your purchase delivered to your door please either phone us on 01892 663071 or email us for further details and price.
Secure online payments: