Topwood Timber and fencing offers quality garden sleepers, pressure treated to UC4 in both Green and Brown finish and suitable for use in ground contact situations such as retaining walls and raised beds, all in accordance with our customers’ requirements.
Our garden sleepers are pressure treated softwood and are perfect for use in all types of garden and landscaping uses such as raised beds, patios, water features, edging, borders, decking and raised ponds.
UC4 treatment, applied under pressure, penetrates deep into the timbers structure creating a tough outer layer of protection. This treatment is recommended for ground contact timber to offer a high level of protection against rot, wood boring insects, mildew and other wood decaying organisms.
Pressure treated landscaping sleepers are safe for children and pets alike.
What makes our garden sleepers special?
Superior UC4 pressure treatment for longevity.
High grade timber, sourced from sustainable European forests.
Easy to cut and handle.
Quality garden sleepers at the right price
Our softwood tanalised and oak garden sleepers come from sustainable forests sources across Europe.
We purchase from source at highly competitive prices which allows us to pass on substantial savings to our customers.
Our garden sleepers are the first choice for many gardeners and landscaping contractors for their projects, large or small.
Discounted wholesale prices along with a fast efficient delivery service make us the number one choice for garden sleepers and timber supplies in Crowborough, East Sussex and around the South East.
Garden sleepers ideas
For a long time, wooden sleepers have been a landscapers’ best friend and can be put to a multitude of uses depending on the imagination.
There are some really fascinating ways gardeners have used our best Garden sleepers ideas, these are the most popular.
- Raised beds for soil, flowers, plants, and other shrubs
- Garden sleepers b&q
- To pave gardens and parking areas
- Raised ponds
- Placed throughout a garden to divide open spaces
- Hard wearing staircases
- To edge of lawns
- Retaining walls to uneven areas
- Extremely durable & heavy duty fencing
- Compost boxes
- Ornate sculptures and carvings
- Raised garden ponds lined with plastic
- Driveway bollards
You can also hundreds of excellent garden sleepers ideas on the Pinterest boards.
Click & Collect with Delivery Options
- Softwood Garden Sleepers 100 x 200 x 2.4m £15.00 – £20.00
- Softwood Garden Sleepers - Wholesale Pack Of 50 £799.00
- TGV Tanalised Timber - 3.6 Mtrs – (16x125) Wholesale: 432 Pieces Per Pack £1,250.00
- TGV Tanalised Timber - 4.8 Mtrs – (16x125) Wholesale: 432 Pieces Per Pack £1,667.00
- Barrettine Wood Protective Treatment 5L Cans Various Colours £27.50
- TGV Tanalised Timber - 4.8 Mtrs – (19x125) Wholesale: 324 Pieces Per Pack £1,660.00
- Tanalised Loglap Cladding - 25 x 100 x 2.4m £4.90
- Trellis Panels Tanalised £9.99 – £26.99
- Far Eastern WBP Plywood Timber - 2440 x 1220 x 18mm £42.00
- Closeboard Fence Panels £17.00 – £34.00