Garden Landscaping Sleepers
Topwood Timber and fencing offers quality garden landscaping sleepers, pressure treated to UC4 in both Green and Brown finish and suitable for use in ground contact situations such as retaining walls and raised beds, all in accordance with our customers’ requirements.
We currently have a special offer on garden sleepers available for sale at our Crowborough centre or for purchase via our new click and collect service on our website at http://topwoodgardenbuildings.co.uk
Softwood Tanalised Sleepers
Size: 100x200x2.400mm - £18.00 each including VAT - BUY ONLINE
Hardwood Oak sleepers
Size: 100x200x2.400mm - £28.00 each including VAT - BUY ONLINE
Our garden sleepers are pressure treated softwood and are perfect for use in all types of garden and landscaping uses such as raised beds, patios, water features, edging, borders, decking and raised ponds.
UC4 treatment, applied under pressure, penetrates deep into the timbers structure creating a tough outer layer of protection. This treatment is recommended for ground contact timber to offer a high level of protection against rot, wood boring insects, mildew and other wood decaying organisms.
Pressure treated landscaping sleepers are safe for children and pets alike.
What makes our landscaping sleepers special?
Superior UC4 pressure treatment for longevity.
High grade timber, sourced from sustainable European forests.
Easy to cut and handle.
Quality garden sleepers at the right price
Our softwood tanalised and oak garden sleepers come from sustainable forests sources across Europe.
We purchase from source at highly competitive prices which allows us to pass on substantial savings to our customers.
Our garden sleepers are the first choice for many gardeners and landscaping contractors for their projects, large or small.
Discounted wholesale prices along with a fast efficient delivery service make us the number one choice for garden sleepers and timber supplies in Crowborough, East Sussex and around the South East.
The top uses for our garden sleepers
For a long time, wooden sleepers have been a landscapers’ best friend and can be put to a multitude of uses depending on the imagination.
There are some really fascinating ways gardeners have used our best garden sleepers, these are the most popular.
- Raised beds for soil, flowers, plants, and other shrubs
- To pave gardens and parking areas
- Raised ponds
- Placed throughout a garden to divide open spaces
- Hard wearing staircases
- To edge of lawns
- Retaining walls to uneven areas
- Extremely durable & heavy duty fencing
- Compost boxes
- Ornate sculptures and carvings
- Raised garden ponds lined with plastic
- Driveway bollards
Click & Collect with Delivery Options
- Trellis Panels Tanalised £9.99 – £26.99
- 2440x1220x18mm Far Eastern WBP Plywood £35.00
- 2440x1220x12mm Far Eastern WBP Plywood £25.00
- 24kg 10X1m Felt £29.00
- 32x150x3600mm Reversible Decking Tanalised £8.50
- Barrettine Wood Protective Treatment 5L - Black £27.50
- 47x150 Tanalised C24 Carcassing 2.4m £5.99
- 32x125x3600mm Reversible Decking Tanalised £5.99
- Closeboard Fence Panels £12.00 – £25.00