Fencing Panel Components - Green Pressure Treated
Topwood offer a range of high quality wholesale fencing components for the building and construction sector.
We pride ourselves in providing superior quality fencing panel rails in East Sussex and delivered around the UK.
We source our fence panel components from sustainable forests throughout Europe as a responsibly sourced timber product.
We stock a wide range of pressure treated fencing panel rails including sawn square cut rails, Sawn angled cut rails and machine bevelled capping rails.
All our fencing panel rails components are fully pressure treated in either green or brown ( tanalised or tanatone ).
The green pressure treatment is recommended for ground contact timber to offer a high level of protection against rot, wood boring insects, mildew and other wood decaying organisms.
We provide the construction industry with versatile fencing rail solutions delivered around East Sussex and the UK.
If you require the right materials to construct high quality durable fencing then look no further then Topwood timber and fencing components.
Contact us for a free no obligation quotation.
Click & Collect with Delivery Options
- Barrettine Wood Protective Treatment 5L Cans Various Colours £27.50
- Framing Tanalised Timber - Wholesale Pack of 330 (4.8m) £1,239.00
- TGV Tanalised Timber - Wholesale Pack of 432 (4.2m) £1,579.00
- TGV Tanalised Timber - Wholesale Pack of 324 (5.1m) £1,918.00
Softwood Garden Sleepers - Wholesale Pack Of 50
- Tanalised Loglap Cladding - 25 x 100 x 2.4m £4.90
- Trellis Panels Tanalised £9.99 – £26.99
- Far Eastern WBP Plywood Timber - 2440 x 1220 x 18mm £42.00
- Far Eastern WBP Plywood - 2440 x 1220 x 12mm £28.00